Advanced 3D ImageFlow Gallery.NET for Visual Studio
"Create amazing, fully editable, 3D Cover Flow Photo Album"
Dazzle your viewers with 3D photo navigation using Advanced 3D ImageFlow Gallery.NET. Create an amazing gallery with cool perspective effects in seconds and give your photos stunning 3d and camera effects. New: retrieve images dynamically from your database, XML files or other DataSources from Visual Studio.
For the entire list of customizable properties and available methods read the API reference.
Working with 3D ImageFlow API
With this movie we will show you how easily you can add images from a folder inside your site using the Advanced 3D ImageFlow Gallery API.
LINQ filtered images for Advanced 3D ImageFlow Gallery
With this movie we will show you how easily you can filter images for your Advanced 3D ImageFlow Gallery for Visual Studio suing simple and amazing LINKQ statement.
Configure your 3D ImageFlow Gallery in Visual Studio.NET
With this movie we will show you how easly you can configure an Advanced 3D ImageFlow Gallery within Visual Studio using Master Pages and make the images static or dynamic from your SQL Server.
To show you the different possible gallery styles you can have with 3D ImageFlow Gallery, the BeowulF demo uses a large horizontal canvas that you can explore. The creatures seem to come forward due to the special effects we used.
Tip: When the popup has loaded, click just above the images and press F12 (or CTRL+F12 on the Mac) to play around with the settings of the demo's in a cool control panel.
Great Effects Mixed With Transparent Images
Red Square used a fantastic lit background with transparent images and the new Depth of Field, Depth Fog and MotionBlur effects to create a great banner presentation of their clients.
Other Demos3D ImageFlow Gallery supports transparency so you can create cut-outs of your favorite images like we did with the virtual office staff in the demo below. We used MotionBlur to emphasize the movement when switching slides. Depth Of Field And Fog Distance where applied to create the illusion of Depth.
This cool demo with photographs from Juri Tscharyiski shows cool 100 degree turns of the main image. We used a little bit of Fog Distance create the illusion of Depth. MotionBlur is applied as a finishing touch to emphasize the movement, although it is only a minimal effect in this gallery as the movement is slow and short.
This cool demo from Juri Tscharyiski features clickable images that shows where the pictures where taken on Google maps. We used MotionBlur to emphasize the movement when switching slides. Depth Of Field And Fog Distance where applied to create the illusion of Depth. Because of the large image size combined with the motionblur effect, you need a fast pc for this demo.
You can also use the gallery for your icons like in this demo. Tip: if you add links, you even have a cool navigation menu. MotionBlur is applied to emphasize the movement when switching slides. Depth Of Field And Fog Distance where used to create the illusion of Depth.
Features in Detail
Bring The Natural Flow To Your Galleries
- New! Fully Generate Your Gallery at Runtime - Load Your Images and Their Properties From any Visual Studio Datasource
You can add your images dynamically by using the Dynamic DataSource menu. After adding and configuring some DataSources on your page, you can select fields for the Image Path (required and the Description, Link and Link Target (Optional). The supported DataSources are XmlDataSource, SqlDataSource, AccessDataSource.
- New! Dynamically Change The Properties And List of Images In Your Gallery
For instance, change properties and add images at runtime by adding the following code to your page’s code behind:
public partial class _Default : System.Web.UI.Page
protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
List<GalleryImageInfo> myImages = ImageFlow3DGallery1.GetImages();
foreach (GalleryImageInfo gi in myImages)
if (gi.width > 400 || gi.height > 400)
ImageFlow3DGallery1.AddImage("MyOtherImages/Family.jpg", "Image of my two sons");
- Create a cool 3D gallery or slideshow in seconds
- Create a 3D Gallery with fluent transitions in seconds that will amaze your audience.
- Create dazzling 3D reflections and smooth transitions for the best experience
- Get creative and use the full potential of 3D gallery positioning using the Space Main, Space Back, Speed and Angle options.
- New: Amazing 3D and Camera Effects
- Depth Of Field is an effect to mimic camera effects that enable to focus on certain objects while leaving others blurred. This is great for adding more depth to your gallery images. See the live effect.
- Distance Fog enhances the perception of distance. See the live effect.
- MotionBlur emphasizes movement and enhances your animated effects. See the live effect.
- Ultralight Flash gallery player – less than 15KB
That's right all these fantastic effects come in an ultra small package.
- Progressive loading of images
Images become visible as soon as they are loaded, so you can start navigating right away, you don't have to wait for the complete gallery to load.
- Great accessibility!
- Full keyboard navigation is at your disposal. Use left and right arrows to navigate to the next/previous photo, PageUp/PageDown to move by 5 at a time and Home and End keys to move to the beginning or to the end of the gallery.
- Use the mousewheel on your pc for the quickest and easiest navigation.
- Fully customizable gallery title, backgrounds and photo descriptions
- You can customize the elements in your gallery so they always fit your site design.
- Add custom description and links to each image.
- Amazing photo display in perspective
Smooth transitions and fantastic reflections for the best experience.
- Full control of your gallery and photos positions
You decide the spacing, angle and depth of the photos in your 3D gallery.
- Add clickable links to your gallery.
- Real time customization with amazing online settings panel! Want to tweak the settings for the best effect - you can do that on your live 3D gallery - just press F12 (or CTRL+F12 on the Mac) and the customization panel will popup!
- Images are resized while constraining proportions
Original images can be automatically resized to fit the specified size while the proportions are maintained.
- Supports multiple image formats
3D ImageFlow Gallery supports, JPGs but also PNGs and Gifs enabling transparent images.
Integrated in Visual Studio
- Fully integrated in Visual Studio
- Set your options within user friendly interface, no coding is required.
- Full ASP.NET Web Control With A Great Property Inspector
- Cool Interactive inline help
The extension visually describes properties of the extension menu by outlining the selection in the bottom left image;
|Online Help »|
How To Create Your Own 3D Gallery
This new video tutorial shows you how easy it is to create a 3D photo navigation with 3D ImageFlow Gallery.NET.
|« Overview||Requirements »|
|Product:||VS 2005, VS 2008, VWD 2005 Express Edition, VWD 2008 Express Edition|
|« Online Help|
George Petrov is the Founder of the highly successful Zones: DMXzone.com, FWzone.net, FLzone.com, CFzone.net, DNzone.com and FlashFiles.nl
He has developed the comprehensive Dynamic Zones Content Management System that is the brains driving them and constantly supports their online communities with his extensive and valuable knowledge.
He is a renowned web development 'Guru' who has written many articles and extension for Macromedia's Dreamweaver/MX and UltraDev.
George Petrov is also the CEO and Founder of Dynamic Zones and also very proud of his children Sofie, Victor and Alexander!
User ReviewsTotal of 1 review
super controlWritten by Stuart Wachsberg on April 22, 2008
This control does everything as advertized, and is extremely easy to use. Well worth the cost for the novel effects you can deliver with next to know effort.