The 3DChart for .NET component is a high quality native .NET component, which uses the Nevron 3D Engine for .NET to display sophisticated charts with stunning visual effects. It can add interactive charts with presentation quality to your web and windows applications. The key features of the component are:
- Supports Windows Forms.
- Supports ASP .NET.
- Uses OpenGL technology.
- Fill effects varying from solid color to materials, MS Excel like gradients, textures, patterns and advanced user defined gradients.
- Ability to display a variety of charting types with lots of different style and logic variations. Integrated chart wizard.
- Build in print manager and print preview.
- Flexible integrated legend.
- Advanced control over the axis scaling, position and paging.
- Advanced data manipulation - multi series sorting, filtering and import and export from and to different sources.
- Ability to display several charting types simultaneously.
- Ability to display multiple charts and legends in the component canvas.
- Image Borders.
- Interactivity (trackball, zoom, offset).
- All chart elements can display custom tooltips or change the mouse cursor when the mouse hovers over them.
- Ability to generate HTML image maps encoded with VBScript or JScript.
- Supports server side events and server side persistency.
- Automatic temporary file management Browser detection capabilities.
- The Web control can generate different types of response depending on the browser accessing the page.
- Abitlity to read the server side configuration from web.config files.
- Standalone application that can automatically generate the XML server side configuration, schedule task for temporary file clean up and create a directory for the temporary files with the necessary security permissions.
- Supports direct image streaming to the browser as well as no code behind ASPX pages. Abitlity to leverage the video card OpenGL hardware acceleration.
- Special visual effects like antialiasing, alpha blending, jittering.