ASP.NET MVC Framework Road-Map Update(February 14, 2008)
The ASP.NET MVC feature team has been working on very exciting new features and bugs fixes for the ASP.NET MVC Framework!
ASP.NET MVC Framework is a part of ASP.NET 3.5 Extensions.
Here is a short list of the upcoming features:
- The ASP.NET MVC Framework can be deployed in the \bin directory of an app and work in partial trust
- Significantly enhanced routing features and infrastructure
- Improved VS 2008 Tool Support
- [ControllerAction] Attribute No Longer Required on Controller Action Methods
- New Filter Attribute Support for Controllers and Action Methods
- HTML Helpers Built-in
- Lots of Refactoring and Design Improvements
- Downloadable ASP.NET MVC Framework Source that can be Built and Patched