Refund Conditions(May 9, 2008)
I would like a refund. What are the refund conditions?
When making your refund claim you provide us with:
- Name (DMXzone login name account)
- Order number/Transaction ID - proof of purchase from the payment provider Kagi or PayPal
- Product name
- Serial number(s)
- The reason for the refund
If the product is developed by us, your refund request will be processed if it falls under the following categories:
- You have made a double purchase. Product(s) containing in a bundle package are not considered as double purchase.
- Refunds are only issued within 60 days from the date the product was purchased.
- The product has been verified that it is not working properly by DMXzone support department. It is your responsibility to ensure the product(s) will run on your computer/server/Internet browser and will serve the purpose for which you purchase it. By making a purchase you confirm that you have read and learned the basic system requirements for the product, available on official site. We do not provide refund for issues due to environment in which the code of our product(s) is used (This includes but not limited to server security settings and software, browser settings, and third-parties products).
- Our product(s) are provided with extensive documentation in order for you to examine and evaluate the product(s) prior to purchase. Some of them have their own trial versions. It is your responsibility to examine and evaluate the product(s) prior to purchase.
- All software is sold with the joint understanding that the customer possesses a basic knowledge of computer systems, software functionality, knowledge of Visual Studio and using Visual Studio products.
- If your refund request is given, you will be asked to destroy all copies of the product in question and send us a Letter of Software Destruction. You can scan and send it on email@example.com or on our fax number: +31-(0)53-4337415. Then your activation key(s) will be invalidated in all future versions of the product.
Kiril Iliev started his career as a PR manager for a Bulgarian game software company and later on started working for Dynamic Zones - the company behind the zones network.
He has written a lot of articles for one of the biggest computer magazines in Bulgaria - PC Mania.
He works on various projects including PHP, CSS, and ASP scripting and is support specialist at DMXzone.com.
As of April, 2008 Kiril is acting as Research and Development Manager, researching the trends in the new technologies, especially Silverlight and LINQ implementation