Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) govern your use of this web site, and any content made available from or through the following web sites (Sites), including but not limited to: DMXzone, FLzone, DNzone, FWzone and CFzone
The Sites are owned and operated by Dynamic Zones International B.V. (Dynamic Zones, also known as we or us).
Your use of and access to the Sites indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
You do not have to be a registered member of the Sites to access them, use the content or their services. However, access to some areas, content and services of the Sites are available for registered members only.
To become a member, you will be required to accept a separate Membership Agreement.
2. Proprietary Rights
Your use of the Sites does not grant you any ownership or interest in any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Sites, or any intellectual property rights subsisting any content, code, data or materials.
If you make other use of the Sites, or the Products, content, code, data or materials on the Sites or available through the Sites, except as otherwise provided above, you will violate copyright and other laws of the Netherlands, other countries, as well as other applicable laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
3. Use of the Sites:
- The content of the pages of the Sites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Sites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Sites meet your specific requirements.
- The Sites contain materials which is owned by or licensed to us. This materials include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of the Sites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time the Sites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of the Sites and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the Netherlands.
4. Copyright Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that those people who use the Sites, or the services or features made available on or through the Sites, do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to Dynamic Zones:
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- a statement by you, in which you warrant that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
5. Trade Marks
The trade marks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the Trade Marks) displayed on the Sites, or on content available through the Sites, are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of Dynamic Zones and others.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on this Site without the prior express written consent of Dynamic Zones or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark.
6. Changes to Terms of and ConditionsWe reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to undertake improvements or modifications in respect of the information, services, products and other contents of the Sites. We further reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
Your continued use of the Sites and/or the services made available on or through the Sites after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered as an acceptance of those changes.
7. User Information
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of User Information.
8. Linking to the Sites
You agree that if you include a link from any other web site to the Sites, such link must link to the full version of an HTML formatted page of the Sites.
You are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Sites or our services, such as using an “in-line” linking method to cause the image hosted by us to be displayed on another web site.
You agree not to download or use images hosted on the Sites on another web site, for any purpose, including, without limitation, posting such images on another web site.
You agree not to link from any other web site to the Sites in any manner such that the Sites, or any page of the Sites, is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third party content, materials or branding.
We reserve our right to insist that any link to the Sites be discontinued, and to revoke your right to link to the Sites from any other web site at any time upon written notice to you.
9. Third Party Sites.
You may be able to move from the Sites to third party web sites (Linked Sites).
You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours.
The inclusion of any link to such web sites on our Sites does not imply Dynamic Zones International BV’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that web site.
Dynamic Zones International BV disclaims any liability for links to another web site.
- all content and services on the Sites is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- Dynamic Zones and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- Dynamic Zones does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or your access to the Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Sites or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- Dynamic Zones does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Sites (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Dynamic Zones) will Dynamic Zones or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Sites.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Dynamic Zones’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of Dynamic Zones to the following:
- in the case of services supplied or offered by Dynamic Zones:
- the supply of the services again;
- the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods supplied or offered by Dynamic Zones:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods.
11. Applicable Laws
We control and operate the Sites from our offices in The Netherlands in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands. We do not represent that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.